Decisions decisions, and school is almost DONE!

I'm down to the last week, and I couldn't be happier! I'm very much looking forward to a more relaxed summer (school wise at least!).

I'm finishing up my photography final, and can't decide which 10 pictures to use, and if I should do black and white or color (and all 10 have to be the same). Some I adore in black and white, and some I adore in color.

I had a hard time shooting these. Eric and I drove 280 miles to get them. I had planned on using some I had taken earlier in the semester until I found out that it wouldn't be allowed, so I drug Eric out of work (he didn't complain!) Friday to go drive around all day.

We also took the kids out for a drive/hike today, and saw some amazing places! But my camera battery was dead. I about cried! It wasn't when I put it in the bag, so a button must have been pressed or something to completely drain it. Some of the places were an hour away, and with the project due Wednesday morning, I'm not going to be able to get back out there to shoot some more for it. But I'm definitely going again! And the kids were great. Even after some tummy issues this morning, they didn't complain about the long drive, and enjoyed the hike!

So, here they are. Want to help me to decide which are the 10 best? And color or black and white??

Comments

Popular Posts