You'd think with an expensive camera

that taking pictures of a couple things I had sewn would be easy, right? Not so much. Probably doesn't help that I've never cracked open the manual, and didn't even know where it was. I'll have to put that on my reading list now. Which is probably a good thing, but not something that's very entertaining.

So, what did I sew? Some things for my baby boy that doesn't want to stop growing. I'm shocked at how big he is, and how quickly he's outgrowing clothes!

I hope he likes giraffes, because I seem to be addicted to them. I have a whole wardrobe picked out and planned for him, and giraffes are going to be a big part! Here's a little peek at some of it


Kian really wasn't cooperating with getting his picture taken, so I eventually gave up and just laid everything out on the floor. My camera wasn't cooperating either (yes, it was user error, but still) which is why the same shirt looks to be a different color in each picture. I also realized I didn't upload one that showed the shorts well (that were supposed to be pants until I noticed a hole in the fabric - already cut out of course!), but since taking and uploading the pictures (flickr was giving me fits!) took longer than sewing the 3 things, you'll just have to use your imagination to figure out what they really look like!

Comments

Popular Posts