Energy

Anyone know where to buy any? Appartley with the gas shortages some areas are dealing with, I'm dealing with energy shortages. I don't want to get up and do ANYTHING. Even my favorite pastime, sitting at the computer wasting time and people watching, is too much. Blah. That pretty much sums up how I feel.

I'm hoping, really really hoping, it's just because I'm not drinking any soda. I had 1 at the movies the other night (don't go see Stepbrothers, I promise you won't miss out on anything by not seeing it!), and that's it since last Wed. I'm shocked that besides being exhausted after doing nothing, I'm not in pain with a caffeine withdrawal headache. Shocked actually! I'll take exhaustion over pain, thank you.

If you go click on my flickr album over there ------> you'll see some pictures I've taken recently. Hopefully there will be a lot of new ones soon, I've got lots of pictures to take for school!

Speaking of school. It's going well. Math stinks - I barely (like a 66.7%) passed my first test, and now making sure I get a 100 on all the homework/classwork (it's all online) to try to bring that up a bit. Stupid mistakes. I will be using a calculator from now on. It's been pretty laid back and easy, but the next few weeks it will pick up drastically.

Just wanted to poke my head in and post a quick update. Before I go take another nap ;)

Comments

Popular Posts