Fastest way to lose 5 pounds?

Get food poisoning. No, really, it works. Now, depending on how long you're living in the bathroom, you may lose more. I was fortunate (or un?) that it was only a couple of hours. I think about 4. It was 4 of the most miserable hours of my life, and to make it worse, I was NOT at home, but at my sisters after helping her move. And it was 1 o'clock in the morning when it happened. I think I finally fell asleep and stayed asleep by 5. And then I was up for the day at 7, which is NOT enough sleep for me, and I had to drive 2 hours home still. I got home and crashed and slept all the rest of the day and night. I love my husband - he kept 7 kids happy and quiet enough for me to sleep!

And then, just because I was curious (and not happy with where I am weight wise, but too lazy to do anything about it!) I stepped on the scale. Down 5 pounds. So at least something good came out of it, right??

Now I just have to decide if it was my favorite restaurant that did it (which is more than likely since I only got sick) or something else. I guess I'll lose more weight if I stop eating there so much...

Comments

Popular Posts