Challenging myself

Everyone needs a kick in the butt occasionally. Especially me. I can spend hours online, doing absolutely nothing productive. And I've found myself in that kind of rut. It's easier then real life. There's all kinds of weirdos that make me look normal, and lots of people with problems that make mine look like nothing. But I need to get back to MY life.

All that to say, I want to sew more. So I'm challenging myself to make 1 garmet/outfit/item a day. It's not unsurmountable, I can do that and more. I just need to get off my butt and DO IT. But I think I need something to hold myself accountable, so I'll upload pictures every day of what I make. I won't post a new blog entry for each thing I sew, just pictures here. And once I figure out how - I'll add the link in the little empty sidebar thingy you see over there <-------- I have thoughts of opening an online shop (rather then just doing custom orders), and this is a step in the right direction.

And if you're like me, and procrastinating things you should, or want to do - I challenge you to do 1 thing a day to work towards your goal :)

Comments

Popular Posts