There's never enough time in the day

And yet, I waste so much of it. Boggles my mind really.

There's so much I want to do today, and here I sit, on the computer. I can pretend I'm doing something important by babbling here, but really - I need to get up and MOVE!

I have the blahs. I'm tired. I'm achy. My bones and muscles actually protest when I want them to move. Really! I can hear them scream! I really shouldn't give in to them, but I do.

I'm working on a new camera bag. I can't use my sling style one with Kian on my back (in the ergo carrier). I think I have it figured out, and I should be working on it, but here I sit. I'm excited about the fabrics I bought for it, and some others I had to have just because. They're wonderful - aren't they? And so me. I couldn't have designed something so suited to my style better myself. I just had to travel to Alabama to find them.



I love coffee. At least I love to smell it. I'm not too keen on the taste, though Starbucks and the little local coffee shop are doing a small part to change that. I still prefer my Chai Tea latte made with cream instead of milk and whipped cream on top. Nice and thick, and the whipped cream is divine dipped into the tea and eaten with a spoon. I just wish I wanted something hot to drink when it's close to 100 degrees outside. I'm sorry - the idea of iced coffee just icks me out. I'm not sure why - I actually like the Jamocha shakes from Arby's (slightly coffee flavored chocolate). These are the others I picked up. I saw them and about swooned. I'll be using the polka dots and swirly stripes for a new wallet and keychain. They'll make me think of my mama every time I use them. She loved coffee, and I think that's why the smell makes me so happy.

OK, I'm really getting up now. Actually, I have to go take the pictures of my fabric to put in this entry! Hear my legs screaming??

OK, done. Supposedly there's a way to get my pictures in here directly from flickr, but I haven't figured it out yet, and I'm not sure I want to give my brain that much of a work out to do it. So I'm doing it the regular way.

Comments

Popular Posts